“Let us not give up meeting together….but encourage one another”
– Hebrews 10:24-25
Life Groups provide the opportunity to ‘inhabit’ the Word of God. As followers of Jesus Christ, we are constantly negotiating the tension of living out our faith in this world. Our relationship with
Jesus is not experienced or expressed in isolation and Life Groups provide the opportunity to share our journey with others and to receive the encouragement through God’s Word.
Experience Life Groups…
· Grow closer to Jesus Christ
· Deepen your understanding of the Bible
· Strengthen your prayer life
· Discover spiritual encouragement and support
· Meet new friends
· Learn to live out God’s purposes for your life
· Impact the world around you
Life Groups are comprised of individuals and couples that meet throughout the community or at the church at different times during the month.
For more information contact Jim and Carolyn Hawkins.