After Sunday Morning, Responding to God's Movement
Just Following Up - Going Deeper:
2-3 years kSCHOOL
- Why did the crowds cheer for Jesus?
4 yrs - PreK kSCHOOL
- What did Esther ask the king to do?
- How did the Jewish people feel when God saved them?
- What are some ways God has saved us?
- Why was it so amazing that Jesus touched the leper?
- How have you seen God respond when you’ve cried out to Him for help?
- Is there anything for which you need God’s help today?
- Share a story about a time when you got really mad. What happened. How did you feel better.
- Imagine you were the brother that left your family. How do you think he felt when he was alone and had to find a job working with pigs?
- How does it make you feel to know that there is nothing you can do that can turn you away from God's love? Why?
- Share a story about a time when you felt you could do something better on your own rather than doing something with a group or with your family? Was it actually better?
- How did both brothers turn away from their Father's love?
- What does this parable teach us about God's love?
- What was the most meaningful part of church today?
- How did God speak to you this Sunday?
Daily Blessing for your child(ren)
(Child’s name), may you know God will comfort you and lead you.
- Read: John 13:3-5
- Jesus taught us to serve. Clear the dinner table without being asked.